Thanks for inviting me! I've enjoyed looking at the other pictures, and although I'm still waiting to purchase my new camera, I decided to jump in anyway, and post with one of my older ones.
This photo is taken of one of our daughters and our first grandbaby. (3 yrs ago)
Being on the "new mommie" end of birth for so many years, it was a whole new thing to watch birth thru the eyes of becoming a Grandma & watching my daughter become the Momma!
8 comments or thoughts:
So precious! Great shot.
Oh! So sweet! They sure don't stay that tiny long do they?
Welcome! I don't know it from a grandma's perspective yet, but it brings back 9-14 years ago quite vividly when I had my own. That is a feeling you never ever forget...
I have never known any other experience that can so "make you re-live" it as watching someone else give birth. You can so experience it right along with them. (and thankfully in my case it was a good experience!)
Glad to have you along. Sweet prospective.
Beautiful captured memory. :) Thanks!
What a fun and happy perspective! There's nothing like Grandparents to spoil the little ones! Welcome! Glad you joined us!
Oh, does this pic bring back memories. I was with my youngest daughter when she gave birth to her daughter 14 years ago and it was an awesome experience. I had to say that when I had my own, I was so involved and busy with the process that I missed the wonder of it all. It is an amazing experience!! I love the pic and thanks for rekindling wonderful memories.
Post a Comment