Thursday, January 10, 2008

Looking Down, Looking Up...

Wow, this was so much fun! Thank you, Wrena, for starting this blog and inspiring me to take better photographs! These pictures were from a recent vacation. One was looking down from the air and the other was literally looking up from the ground.


7 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

Your good at another thing ~ Taddah!

ducknme said...

I love both pics but I realy love the tall glass building. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The looking down picture looks so cold - I like the detail in the mountain. The building is beautiful!! But then it is blue~! :) Nice pictures.

Carl said...

Imagine having to clean all that glass...hum... Great Pictures

Traci K said...

Great pictures, Sierra! Love the building perspective!

Anonymous said...

Super shots... And the contrast is much more than up/down. City/Wilderness, Manufactured/Natural, Cutting Edge/Rugged.

Anonymous said...

We miss you around here!