This is my "Excercise Perspective"...because I so often procrastinate getting out and going for a walk. Oh...I'll get to it after I finish a few "necessary" things...read the paper, drink another cup of coffee...hm "where does the time go". Then after I finally get my shoes on and take a step out the door...I'm on my way! It doesn't take long after I am outside that I realize how worth it it is! The inviting outdoors, the brisk air, the chirping birds...and a pounding heart. Aahh...one of the simple pleasures of life! (Sorry...I couldn't seem to get it to post very well...so it's affected the quality, plus it's smaller than I though it would be...oh well!)
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments or thoughts:
Chole ~ it is lovely!!! I can second every have to add a few things to the list, read another blog, as another kid is finishing up a bath scrub there head, fold another load of laundry ect ect.... But it is worth it and boy does the days go better with a excercise in the schedule, we even feal better!!! Fantastic prospective!!!!
I love how your choice of background sets off the b/w shots. And after all those cinnamon rolls, exercise is a necessity!
Great composition!
You're preaching to the choir! I love the collage and the color is perfect for the cold weather depicted. What beautiful country.
I forgot to mention BBBbbbbrrrr! I like your photographs!
Love It! Once I get going it's great, but getting there is a problem, especially in the Winter!
Beautiful Pics!
Yes, I agree...you enjoy the workout, but you sometimes need a little push to get you going. What a great perspective on it! I should print it and put it on my refrigerator to remind me every day to get going!
Thanks y'all! I've enjoyed the variety of perspectives and the creativeness behind them! bring on the next post...;)
Cool collage! Neat idea. It sure looks cold.
I love that your collage tells the story. I need a little of that perspective too.
Post a Comment