I took this picture at Antelope Island and I loved the reflctive qualities of the Great Salt Lake. So I doubled it and flipped it over and frankly, it seemed difficult to tell where the lake begins and ends.
I was going to do a "fish-eye" perspective but it looks like something similar was already published.

8 comments or thoughts:
Does that mean I stole your original idea? Like the reflections, nothing quite like the perfect timing that is needed to capture that image...
Gorgouse, is all I can say!
Very beautiful! I got my geography lesson today by googling "Antelope Island". What a picturesque landscape!
Tara, I've always wanted to get that shot everytime we'd drive by there (when we lived up there)...you captured it beautifully!
Cichlids? What kinds? Drop me an e-mail (mtpyro@gmail.com) so I don't hijack the comments. I love my Africans.
Ooooh, that is marvelous! I've been skiing in SLC several times, and don't remember ever going to see this lake. I also had to google to find where it was.
I was fascinated with the illusion that I saw the day we drove by this island... your shot is awesome. Great Photo!
Very cool! At least you found somthing The Great Salt Lake is good for.
Post a Comment