Monday, January 7, 2008

Winter Trees

Ok, so if any of you have followed my blog, you know that these are from last year. I am crazy busy right now but didnt want to miss the challenge. I promise to shoot something new for the next challenge. (O:
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

I really like your post!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! Sets a great winter mood.

Carl said...

Hum...Makes me wish there was snow here.

Mimi/Susan said...

I see we're up against a pro! Beautiful pictures. You're going to have to give us amateurs some tips.

ducknme said...

Beautiful winter ice!

Traci K said...

Darla, I knew you'd have a great one for this category! All the great work you do has perspective!:)

Anonymous said...

True pictures of winter - cold, chrip and beautiful!! Good shoot.

Darla said...

Thanks everyone!

<3 Sierra said...

Ooohhh! Very pretty! Ethereal, almost abstract looking.