All these pictures are between Great Falls and Helena on Interstate 15. It think it is one beautiful drive!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
God's Handywork
category ~ regional views
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All these pictures are between Great Falls and Helena on Interstate 15. It think it is one beautiful drive!!
category ~ regional views
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
20 comments or thoughts:
Brings back many memories and here Sierra thought it would be difficult with three of us living in the same town. The interesting thing is that I have been on the fire line in the area of two of your pictures. Great pictures but where is the Sleeping Giant. ;)
Beautiful country..God created a stunning world! I think I counted 37 states I had been to(some very briefly) but I've never been in the states around where you live and really want to. Leave the light on for me!
Sorry Carl - I do not have a good picture of the Sleeping Giant!! If you get one share it, OK! :)
and Mimi/Susay - the light is on... come see our lovely state. There is LOTS to see!!
Such beautiful pictures! My husband recognized where they were taken right away (he grew up in Helena).:)
You want to know the sad truth Auntie M...I looked through my photos and have some just to the east of the Giant and some to the west of the Giant and the only one that has the Giant is more of the smoke column from the Meriwether fire than of the Giant. :(
Too bad Carl - we will have to try to get a good one! :)
Gorgeous! This looks NOTHING like anywhere I've ever lived. I've often wondered when I see pictures like these if the people who live there truly appreciate the beauty like those of us who don't get to see this on a daily basis. (Is that a run-on sentence or what!) Thanks for sharing.
Not to worry Kristen, I do run on sentences all the time, in fact I talk in run on sentences, now is this a run on sentence or what?
Beautiful photos... what a tremendous landscape to encounter on a daily basis!
That is so beautiful. I live in the desert so I really appreciate the Montana beauty. I've been to Great Falls and Helena. I love it there.
Not to brag, but Montana is the next best thing to Heaven. - Mike K.
That's right Mike - you're living in "Heaven" now. ;)
As I view'd this post it took me a second to realize why the last few pictures were blurry, to me. I am overwhelmed with sickness of how bad I miss this land, and country side!!! I never knew my respose would be so crumbleing! I do appriciate this post and the pix even more the longer we are detoured. WB
But remember that you have to go to Atlanta on the way to heaven(at least the airport)!
Yes, Montana is beautiful, You can really see why it's called "Big Sky Country"!
Mimi/Susan - I know that's the truth! "All airports lead through ATL" - or something like that.
Great pictures! The 5th one is my fav. I've been to Montana once- Near Bozeman.
So beeyootifull!!! I love it!
I almost cried when i go to this post. It's been a long time since I've been to montana, and I miss it!! maybe well make it to Ronan.
That would be GREAT!! I plan to be there as I grew up going there!! :)
Post a Comment