Friday, January 4, 2008

If I Were an Ant...

I'd have a fear for creatures such as this...
This would be my playground...
This is where I'd live...
This would be a feast to last all winter...
and this would be the scenery I'd see every day when I'd looked up...

9 comments or thoughts:

All American Family said...

You must be talking about all the fire ants we have around here! I must admit I've never thought about the world from an ant's point of view. Very creative.

Traci K said...

Thanks! I hadn't either. Yes, I guess they could be a fire ant. I guess I should have included humans in their diet too though!:)

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea - good job!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Job!

<3 Sierra said...

Awesome idea! You presented it in a very clever way! :D

Wade said...

I think I would sweep the floor before taking a picture. No i'm not volunteering either. Good pictures anyway.

Tami Asars said...

Very cute. I'd also be worried about lawnmowers :).

Anonymous said...

So, sorry... what is the little guy in the first picture?

The only other thing I can think of is a big tennis shoe coming down on top of them. :)

Great job on the perspectives!

Traci K said...

That's actually a meerkat. I had intentions of putting the "anteater" on here, but he moved so quickly in his pen at the zoo, I couldn't capture him. I thought about the shoe too, but forgot to capture that one...yes that would be a major hazard!:)