Monday, January 14, 2008

Knot me!

See them rise, for the dry.


Toss it too and fro.


Lazily drifting slow.




Ha, The first picture was a rats nest. The second and third picture is whats its supposed to look like, on a fly rod reel. Yes it is fly line with leader on the end of it. Can't wait to cast it in a river. My name ain't Wade for nothin!

13 comments or thoughts:

ducknme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ducknme said...

man I keep messing up today! What I accidentially deleted basicly said it looks a bit like fishing line perhaps?

<3 Sierra said...

Fishing Line!!!

Traci K said...

I'll have to guess some plant on the bottom of a fish bowl.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a poet, too, along with a photographer...

Carl said...

I am going to go with Fly Fishing Line and Leader on a rug...

Mimi/Susan said...

Some kind of plant growing in the bottom of an aquarium

Anonymous said...

I have to go with Carl on this one - looks like unreeled fishing line on carpet.

Donna and Jim said...

It does look like my line when I try to go fishing.

Donna and Jim said...

It does look like my line when I try to go fishing.

Traci K said...

O.K., forget the fishbowl guess, I've been to your house and I SHOULD recognize your carpet, so yes, it's definitely your carpet, but I didn't think fishing line was that green...hmmm...still stumped.

Mimi/Susan said...

I think you'll have to wait on a little ice to thaw before you can live up to your name!

Traci K said...

Catch one for us! I haven't fly fished for ages (no good fly-fishing in TX)!:)