Monday, January 28, 2008

TX

Click to play Houston, Texas
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

We actually live in a small town about 30 minutes outside of Houston, but for this post, I thought I'd feature Houston. There is too much to list as far as attractions, so I thought I'd post this way. This is a fun challenge and I think it would be fun to do a "close to home" one too (Meaning in your exact town or location). Enjoy!!

8 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

That is so cool..Thanks for the tour!

Mimi/Susan said...

Great job! I've been to Houston, but I saw more on this tour.

Anonymous said...

Love your slide show!! Great pictures.

Carl said...

Great pictures, looks like there is a lot to do in Houston.

Donna and Jim said...

Nice pictures. The photo of Landry's brought back some memories of us being there together!! HA HA.

Donna and Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
All American Family said...

Great overview of Houston! Hopefully I can bring David down there sometime and share a little bit of S. TX with him.

Anonymous said...

We've only been to Houston once and were there for such a short time, I hardly remember going. I guess we did our site-seeing in Galveston instead of Houston. Looks like we need to come back and see all we missed!