
I was invited to participate on this site today and it looks like fun. I just got a new camera and am trying to learn the bells and whistles. I used the "night scene" mode to take the picture and took several, trying to not get a reflection of the glass, but this was the best I could do. My husband comes home every day and sits in this chair reading the paper, so I decided that I would get an outside view of him reading, and what anyone who walks up to the back of my house would see at supper time. He never knew I took it--scary? Draperies have a purpose beyond decoration! Auntie M., I don't know you but you may not be the senior member any longer! I've been holding on to 39 for more than a decade now. You certainly aren't the only one who could post GRAND kid pictures --aren't they GRAND!! I look forward to seeing what everyone posts.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
A Predators View
category ~ A New Perspective
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments or thoughts:
Yikes...it is scary what a predator can see! I'm terrible at leaving my windows open way beyond time to close them. But I just can’t stand not to be able to see out.
On a different note, your home looks warm and inviting. I know there’s a good chance there was cornbread and pork chops in the oven as you took this picture. If not, there probably was the night before, or will be the next night.
Food? Someplace warm? I'll be right over!
I like your picture... I am on Medicare as of this past Nov... so still have you beat! :)
Great picture looking in! It does look very warm and inviting! I agree with Kristen though...that's scary that someone could be looking in and he'd not know it!
"Don't fear the night, but fear that which hunts at night!"
There is so much that can be done with windows (and not the Gates variety). Some where in my collection of photographs I have a similar one where there is about a 30% reflection off the glass so that you can see the street outside the restaurant, great perspective.
ummm...thanks Carl for making me REALLY nervous now!
WoW! So cozy too!
I like that you kept part of the window and the door visable. Its a great photo and has a lot of feeling. Your house does look very nice and inviting.
That's a pretty freaky picture. I hate the thought of someone seeing you when you don't see them! Very good job with the picture! It's great!
This shot reminds me of our individual blogs... a brief peek into lives of people we don't know. I love writing our blog and I love reading what others share... if only everyone who looked in would do so with pure motives, we could leave the windows open wide so that warmth that's pictured here could pour out and warm the world. What a lovely world that would be...
My camera has a setting that takes pictures through glass. It doesn't always get rid of the glare or reflection, but it usually does a pretty good job. I don't know if your camera has the same setting. I kind of agree with Carl, though, reflections off of glass make some pretty awesome pictures!
Post a Comment