Okay, I'm not really sure what to put here, as I'm not really sure what Utah is famous for. There's The Great Salt Lake, but I posted a picture of that a couple of assignments ago. Then there is the Mormon Temple, but that's not really my thing. Then there is "The Greatest Snow on Earth" (Just ask our license plates.)
But I'll tell you what I really love about living here is the mountains. Right where I live we have two different mountain ranges running north-south, one on the east side of the valley and one on the west. And there seems to be mountains wherever I go in this state. There may be states with higher mountains or more mountains, but I really like our Utah mountains. So I'll post a few I took recently of some of the mountains in the snow.
NOTE: Okay, sorry. As my husband pointed out the top one is NOT a mountain. I just wanted to show a picture of the red rocks and the snow. But for the record if it was in say, Maryland it WOULD be a mountain.



6 comments or thoughts:
You're right, Tara! If there's one thing of beauty there, it's the mountains. I do miss that, and the hiking, and Park City.:)
Gorgeous...thanks to this blog I now want to come visit all of you so I can see more of these beautiful United States!
I love the third photo. It's like you captured the soul of the mountain.
Glad our state is big with 5 of us from UT we'd be in trouble if it was DE or smaller {WINK}
Great photos. In Arizona they would definitly call those mountains. Looks very cold.
You posted pictures of what I associate Ut. with and that is snow, mountains and skiing. Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment