Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Great Salt Lake



Well had they came here, I highly doubt they'd, stay'd long!



  1. The lake harvest no fish


  2. The birds that drink the water die (I found 32 in a 6 ft chunk of beach, if I could even call it that)


  3. Some stench is put off that can gag a maggot.

Need I say more I was only there long enough for a few pictures and I was out of there myself!

8 comments or thoughts:

<3 Sierra said...

Cool! I agree with you, the Great Salt Lake is nasty! :(

Donna and Jim said...

Funny. I thought it would be somthing worth visiting. Now I know the truth. Good job on the picture.

Carl said...

Great Job, never been there myself so I can't comment on the Nastiness of the Lake.

The J's said...

I was there a long time ago, and thought it was really cool! (didn't smell or see any dead birds tho!!)
We waded in the water & played on the beach.
Good job! :*)

Anonymous said...

They do look a little disappointed, or overwhelmed?? Hope they find fresh food and water soon... they still have a ways to go.

ducknme said...

Well, I woulden't swim in it, but my tiny little step sister tried to and she just ended up walking on the water for quite a ways out there. It's interesting in some respects, but it sure is stinky!

Anonymous said...

NO FISH & BIRDS ARE LINKS TO ADDITIONAL INFO ON THIS WHOLE TOPIC.

Traci K said...

Yes, I'm sure the stink would've drove them further North where they belonged!:)