Here we find the Corps of Discovery in the mountains outside of Laramie, Wyoming. They are in a rock climbers paradise called Vedauwoo (pronounced vee-da-voo), which is an American Indian term meaning "earth born". Perhaps they are taking a break from exploring in an effort to climb some great rock faces here. When the people back east hear of their great adventure they have found at Vedauwoo, there is sure to be a great following out west.
Also, thanks for inviting me to join the blog. I look forward to challenging my photograpy and photoshop. I also know I will learn a lot from all that are in the group! Thanks again!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Rock Climbing at Vedauwoo
category ~ Flat Expedition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments or thoughts:
Sorry, I don't know what I am doing wrong that you can't click to enlarge the pic. Sorry
Welcome to the group, great job on the picture...
Wow! That looks so real! Great job!
Hey! Great picture. Welcome to the blog. We look forward to more wonderful photos from you ;-)
You did fantastic! Welcome!
I like it! nice job!
Welcome! Great job.
Neat area. Looks like a fun spot to climb. Glad they made it that far! I can't tell... are they looking a little thin from the journey?
Wow! Great Pic!
Welcome to the blog! They look pretty natural in that setting!:)
Post a Comment