Thursday, April 3, 2008

Laundry Mountain


It is a little known fact that these early adventures briefly wandered through the rugged terrain of Laundry Mountain found in the western region of Colorado.

8 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

LOL TOO FUNNY! Isn't that the way it is! I have my own Laundry Mountain here too! Very creative!

Mimi/Susan said...

I like your humor. I hope they offered a hand while visiting, but being men I have my doubts!

The J's said...

Too Funny! Must have stumbled into some time travel!

<3 Sierra said...

Ha! That is hilarious! I would be way too embarrassed to have Lewis and Clark visit my mountain of laundry.

Carl said...

Very clever; at least your washing machine can move mountains! Imagine having to do all that down by the river.

Anonymous said...

Fun... It looks like they're on top of things!

ducknme said...

Hmmm, The Mount Laundry in my laundry room is much higher, they must have hiked around! Great Pic!

Traci K said...

Hilarious post! Maybe they can fold the laundry while they're at it!