I have been trying to think of a fun challenge to share in - I have restored a couple of old pictures and salvaged many that had red eye, or worse. Post your favorite (or a few favorites) of your 'fixed' photos. If you just want to be creative and play, that is okay too.
I am posting the new challenge early because we leave tomorrow for Ohio for a sister-in-law's funeral and I do not know how much I will have computer access there. HAVE FUN!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
New Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments or thoughts:
O goody! I have some oldies to fix and maybe if they turn out they will be worth sharing!
Sounds like a fun challenge! Can't wait to see what everybody comes up with!
Hum...I have a very interest photo restoration project, might just have to get it done. Hope you have a safe trip to Ohio and back...
Post a Comment