Friday, April 11, 2008

Wow...


Thanks everyone, I really enjoyed all the hard work that everyone put into the last challenge. For those who are just starting to branch out in digital photography and learn the art of digital photo manipulation, Congrats! I know I find the editing part of photography as much fun as capturing that great picture. There is just something about capturing a good picture and than cleaning it up and making it a great picture on the computer. Hopefully the challenge was able to give you a taste of what one can accomplish and challenges every one to push the envelope a little bit more. :) I have just starting experimenting with blue screen photography and have found it a lot of fun, which is what brought about my idea for the challenge. Thanks again for sticking with me and humoring me with the challenge. Great Job Everyone!!!

5 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

Lovely picture, with or without the edit!!!

Carin said...

Great picture. Great challenge! Thanks for challenging us.

The J's said...

Great! really nice pix.
Don't give up on me... :*)

Carl said...

Don't worry, we haven't given up on you yet. Come over to the dark side, we have chocolate, coffee and we remove people we don't like from our pictures. ;)

Auntie M said...

Great - when do we start!! :)

This challenge was fun - thanks!!