SOME FRIENDS AND I WERE TAKING PICTURES IN OUR HOTEL ROOM IN THE DARK, TRYING NOT TO DISTURB OUR ROOMMATE WHO WAS SLEEPING. I WONDERED IF I COULD BE ABLE TO PICK UP OUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS, SO I LIGHTENED IT UP A BIT, PLAYED WITH THE EXPOSURE, AND ADDED MY OWN TWIST TO THE COLOR SCHEME. THE BIG PICTURE IS KINDA GRAINY, BUT I LIKE THE EFFECT. KINDA COOL, HUH?
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments or thoughts:
Looks like a fun time to me!! :) This fixed picture will be a good memento of your Chicago trio!!
Awsome! I think I already said that once to day but I can say it again right! WAY TO GO glad you enjoyed your trip too!
That looks really neat. I like the noise in the picture with the colors, very fun.
That's cool that just by messing with it, you can see your expressions! What fun!
Post a Comment