Monday, April 7, 2008

This challenge is much too funny!

Clark: "What on Earth is that?"
Lewis: "I dunno, but it looks like a Hil-Billy to me!"

8 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

Very funny!

<3 Sierra said...

Ha! Ha ha ha! Hahahahahahahahahaha! No comment! :D

The J's said...

That is SO SO FUNNY!!!!!!!

Carl said...

Lol, way to much fun I would have to say. That is one Hill-Billy I don't want to see move back into the big white house...

Auntie M said...

This is GREAT!! Love your creativity and your sense of humor!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Funny! The combo looks a little like Paul McCartney. Just don't let them ask any sensitive questions...

ducknme said...

Ditto to Sierra! Fun pic!

Donna and Jim said...

SOOOOO Funny!!!! Traci, can you e-mail me the photo without Lewis and Clark in it??? Do you have the base photo??? That is way tooo funny!