I went to Toccoa Falls in north Ga. this week-end and who should I see? Why, none other than Lewis and Clark on their brief swing through the deep south. It's too bad that they came during the worst drought in the history of Ga, as the water cascading over the rocks wasn't at full capacity.
.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Whah, bless theyah hots, they took ah Suh'n deetooah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments or thoughts:
If that is low water I bet it is quite a site when it is at it's fullest. Very pretty place none the less!
Beautiful! I'd love to see it at full capacity! Maybe they thought that was the falls at Yellowstone.:)
BEAUTIFUL! WOULD HAVE TO GO THERE IF WE GOT IN 100 MILES!! THANKS FOR SHARING!
Wow, what a pretty place. There are so many beautiful places to see. Sometimes I'm jealous of them, and then again, sometimes not! What must their trip have really been like? I have to remember there were no nice paved trails nor cell phones to call ahead for pizza at the end of a long day of travel.
You've recorded that southern drawl quite accurately! :)
Awesome picture, I think I need to get out more, all these picture worthy places that I haven't ever visited...
I'd like to visit there too, and yes, LOVE the southern drawl!
And not one person is looking at them! Great shot!
What a beautiful waterfall. Looks like a very cool place to visit.
Post a Comment