
Okay, here's the pics I really wanted to do. Hands creating something. Unfortunatly the only "hand model" I had that would agree to be photographed was me.

Look at those frosting covered hands!

Hardly perfect, but fun nonetheless!



category ~ Working Hands
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
9 comments or thoughts:
They all look great Tara! We'd love to see a running blog of the next classes - - > It would be read, looked at often and commented on!
Your doing fantastic! Should post the final project! Please !WINK!
looks like fun. I have a severe weekness for cake, frosting... you name it. good job.
Are you into cake decorating? How "sweet"! Looks like you were having fun. Great pics!
Some more pictures of crafty working hands. Great job on the flower.
Wow - you've got tallent! Great job...on the pictures and the flower!
Okay Wrena! Fine, you convinced me.(sort of) Here's my blog.
http://totallyquackers.blogspot.com
Wow! That is wayyy better than I could do! Great job! I am impressed with your talent and creativity! ;D
Very impressive!
I used to watch my mom do that, and then eat the leftover frosting until I was sick and my lips were blue (or whatever color the frosting was.) Nice work!
Post a Comment