Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hands of Time.... and more

Couldn't resist. Time seems to be flying too fast for me lately. Just not enough of it in the day. Maybe that was my motivation for this picture.
Hubby was gone for this pic, but I plan to do it again when he is here to capture us as a whole family.
Taken the first day at home. Love the contrast in size.
A new sport for my oldest.

5 comments or thoughts:

parose said...

Great selections, Carin. I especially like the one of your hand with the hands of your children. My daughter has a similar picture of her family. Wish I had thought of those types of poses when my family was young. They have such special meaning. Good job!

Wrena said...

They all have great meaning to me too thanks for sharing and bringing out more thoughts! Yep! Agree 100% Time is going to fast! I now, when asked I have a 3rd grader, 1st grader, and a kindergartener. But in no one askes I don't want to talk about it! These are not little steps anymore! EEwww! I am getting emotional, typing this!
Thanks for your post!

All American Family said...

Beautifully done Carin! I love the emotions in the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures. I like the way you selectively desaturated the last one. And that's a very interesting angle on the clock.

The J's said...

I love your photos! Just great.