Well, I apologize to everyone for not being around to comment on everyone's post, trust me when I say my lack of comments has nothing to do with the quality of the post and is more a product of my busy schedule this month. I have absolutely enjoyed everyone's post this go around.
I had great plans for this post because I had lots of ideas of different hands to photograph, some of which would have been great combinations of hands and tasks. But alas, the end of the month is here and I have yet to get all the pictures that I wanted...
Here is a photo of Grumpa and Britt, I like the 'helping hands' that were captured in this photo.
S'more hands...Britt loves chocolate, but wasn't so sure about s'mores.
Here is a collection of things my hands have accomplished or learned over the years. I was hoping to add a cooking picture, but wasn't able to capture that moment...
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Gumbo!
category ~ Hands
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments or thoughts:
Good pictures and yes you did leave out a lot you could have posted if you could have taken the pictures while accomplishing the task.
I especially like the shot of playing the... I'm guessing banjo? They are all great.
Glad you added more pictures - more complete... now how to get pictures of your hands cooking?!?
Great pictures. How in the world did you get such good pictures of your own hand? Glad you contributed.
I like the camera in the mirror one best but all are creatively taken. Sweet one of, is it your niece? I'm still trying to piece together the family connections of you all.
Took about six pictures to get a good one most of the time, the 2 second timer really helped out as well.
That is one of my nieces (3 nieces, 2 nephews), and she keeps my life interesting...
...and it is a banjo!
Glad to see you make it just under the wire! Busy hands.
Post a Comment