Saturday, May 31, 2008

Many hands

Hard working hands -









Waiting hands -



Creating hands -


Playing hands -







Last but not least - HAPPY HANDS!!!







I had a particular idea for the 2 and 4 year old grandsons but it didn't end up working out - even though I waited until I was late posting my pictures!

8 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

very nice pictures. good job!

<3 Sierra said...

Cute! I love, love, LOVE your pictures! Good job! Your family sure has beautiful hands! :D

parose said...

Love the variety of "hands" in your pictures. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hands play such an important part in our lives. Nice selection of shots!

All American Family said...

What a selection of hands...they're all great, but hands of old people make me feel all sappy. The stories they could tell. And the "waiting hands" have so many stories yet to be told.

Mimi/Susan said...

Enjoyed your varied collection of hands. We'll be looking to see those grandson's hands soon!

The J's said...

Really enjoyed the selections!
Great pictures.

Carl said...

I recognize some of those hands!