Sunday, June 1, 2008

Silhouettes

The challenge these two weeks is on silhouettes.













Use your imagination... here are some old ones of mine from 2-4 years ago that I like and I'll try to take some new ones, too.

I found this link to some silhouetting tips that you may find helpful.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

************************
Edit: I forgot to tag the next person. Maxine? You can be thinking for June 15! :)

9 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

love the challenge, can't wait to start shooting.

Auntie M said...

Great challenge!! Now where is the camera! :)

<3 Sierra said...

YAY!!! This looks like SOOOOOO much fun! I will have to do this one, for sure! :D

parose said...

Ooooh! This one might be a little more difficult, but that makes it a great challenge. It'll be fun to see what everyone comes up with.

All American Family said...

Sounds like fun...I'm expecting to see some interesting silhouettes from everyone.

The J's said...

This really does look like fun! I end up with silhouettes by mistake....hopefully I can get some on purpose! LOL!

Carl said...

Looks like a good one to drag out the ol' film camera for, I am in need of a new challenge. Should be a lot of fun, looking forward to what everyone else will come up with...

Carin said...

Carl, what's this thing you talk of.. a "film camera". I will have to look it up on Wikipedia.
JUST KIDDING!!!!

<3 Sierra said...

Yah, I've never heard of one either! BUT I have heard that you can trust everything you read on Wikipedia! LOL Just kidding! :P