Not the greatest pictures, but...
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
Native American Dancer Statue at the local visitor's center in front of a late summer sunset. Next picture is taken through the mist last winter of couple (hard to tell, but they are looking at each other). Last picture is of a Firefighter (yeap it is me) hanging out in a pizza cookin' hot kitchen.



12 comments or thoughts:
Really, really good. I don't think I can pick a fave but it is between the fireman and the indian dancer ( is that what the one is?). Well done!
I just went back and re-read what you wrote: "Not the greatest pictures" - I would have to disagree.
Great pictures for this challenge. I have to agree with Carin. I like them all, but especially the indian against that beautiful sky. You did good!
Wow! I'm impressed, too! People are the perfect subject in silhouettes.
Great Photos. For some reason, I'm not seeing a fireman photo. Just two photos show up on my screen. Anyway, love the photos.
I think they are pretty! Not the normal average silhouette pictures.....good job!
Good job! I really like the pictures. Except for the fire pic, they are familiar places in a new light! That is always interesting. The fire pic is my favorite - shows the danger our firemen face for the safety for others. Thanks!!
The fireman photo is awsome. I like the other two but that one especially.
Good job on all three but I really like the misty look of the couples picture
Hum...The fireman picture should be to the right of the misty photo, but it might get cut off since it makes the post pretty wide, if I don't have the web browser full page it disappears...
The indian one is my favorite, but I think all three are great!
I like the indian one too. The fireman pose reminds me of a scene out of "Backdraft".
Post a Comment