This is a little different form of water than what's been posted so far. These pictures were taken in Duluth MN 3 years ago. I know they're not as sharp and focused as they need to be, but what I was trying to capture here was the incredibly dense fog that rolled in over Lake Superior. David and I both are from the South and had never seen fog roll in like that...we were in awe! Then froze to death in our short sleeve shirts (all the locals obviously had experienced such before and were smart enough to have jackets with them). You don't need a jacket in April in FL or TX!
(yes, I remember it's my turn to post the next challenge...stay tuned late tonight) ;)


Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Fog
photographer All American Family
category ~ water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments or thoughts:
Amazing! Looks like a tidal wave to me.
Wow, that's really cool. I've never seen anything like that either!-Maxine
I'm with the first two comments!! Did it stop when it reached shoreline or does it disrupt traffic, etc?
Whow! Glad you shared! Looking forward to the next challange, too.
Oh wow, never seen anything like that either. Makes me want to run!
What a great take on the water theme. Cool that you watched it come in!
Post a Comment