Two waterguns + Two small boys+...
... two girls +...
...two big boys =...
... one wet, fun Sunday afternoon!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Simple Arithmetic
category ~ water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments or thoughts:
It was fun too! Love how you nerrated there WATERY afternoon! The ovals are fun!
That looks like so much fun! I wish I had been there! Love the action shots! :D
Boys will be boys, big or little! Enjoyed these pictures.
Looks like fun...my boys (1 little one, 1 big one) would have LOVED being there. ;)
Fun pictures!- Maxine
Looks like fun. I had better not show my boys, they have been asking for water guns!
Well, Carin, apparently that's what grandparents are for. But it was a lot of fun anyway.
Looks like a lot of fun! Our kids love those super soakers too...a great way to cool off in the summertime!
They are having way too much fun! I can't tell who is enjoying it more... the big boys or the kids.
I liked the ovals too... if there was a crosshair in the middle, it would be like you were sighting in with a water gun of your own. :)
Post a Comment