Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My water contribution

This picture was made in Destin, Fl late in the evening. The sail boat matched the water and sky so beautifully and the water is always gorgeous in Destin.

8 comments or thoughts:

Carl said...

WOW,I like the picture a lot, almost looks fake since it blends so well. If only I was artistic enough to paint I would give it a try.

ducknme said...

What a beautiful photo!

Wrena said...

SO VERY GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTED, AND YOU POSTED A YACHT, OTHER WISE KNOWN AS A SAIL BOAT!! BEAUTIFUL PICTURE! WE SEE THEM ALL SUMMER LONG ON THE WAY HOME FROM TOWN AND THE KIDS THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE A GREAT WATER PICTURE. I EXPLAIN I ALREADY POSTED, THEY SAY BUT THEY ARE SO INTERESTING LOOKING. I WILL SHOW THEM SOME ONE ELSE POSTED THERE SAIL BOAT - YACHT. BIG SMILE!

Carin said...

The colors are fabulous!

All American Family said...

Beautiful!!

Jax beach looks NOTHING like that, but it still tugged on my heart strings for going to the beach. After 5 years of living practically on the beach I must admit I miss it! Nothing like listening to the waves crash on the beach or watching the awesome lightning display over the water.

Anonymous said...

I love it! such subtle color in the sky!-Maxine

Traci K said...

Beautiful! Makes me want to book a trip to Florida!

Anonymous said...

I like the way the waves lead your eye in and the sail points up and a way, over the horizon. Beautiful blues!