You challenged us all. You should have seen my kids watching me snap photos of drop after drop after drop, thinking I was headed off my rocker. :) It was fun... I'd like to try again sometime with a backdrop other than a scratched up cutting board!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Thanks, Carin!
category ~ amy b.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments or thoughts:
#3 WOULD BE MY FAVORITE
Awesome job. I had to blow up each picture so I could look at how neat each individual drop looked. Way to go!
Amy - I'm glad you posted these. You did great. My husband also thought I was headed for the rocker but it was fun to be challenged. I hope some others are brave enough to post their try at it. Good Job!
Great job, Amy. I'm too tired to take this on right now, but I oill try and will alsi post my results no matter what the contest subject is at the time!
I like the pictures, but I think the green and maroon colors behind the droplets really set them off nicely.
Droplettes look like a string of pearls. Lovely. Mary L.
Amy- you did a great job here! I did try this one, but didn't know enough about my settings, so they didn't turn out. I'm going to work on it tho, it's such a fun idea!-Maxine
Wow! Great job on the drops! Those are amazing pictures!
Post a Comment