IRIS FROM RONAN
HYACINITH IN THE RAIN
FLOWERING VINE THAT CAME WITH NO NAME TAG
WATER COLLECTS DIFFERENTLY ON IT
I was just doodling around with lots of different effects! I love soft focus!!! And you probably already guessed it, I like to personalize things. Hope no one cares, but I had some fun with these details.



10 comments or thoughts:
Absolutely beautiful!
Gorgous pictures!! Great Job. I love your shots. I do a lot of close ups of flowers to make cards on the computer with and yours are awesome!
Great pictures. Love the tiny water droplets on the first one and the softness of the 3rd one. Well done!
Wow...Love the detail...I dream of a digital camera with awesome macro capability...
Awesome pictures Wrena. Beautiful flowers...a nice "agnle" on water.
These are so good. I love the photos.
Very pretty, Wrena. The purples are so intense. I really like the background behind the stems in the iris one.
I love the flowers with the water on it. So beautiful!
Those are beautiful pictures!
I can almost smell that rain-soaked hyacinth from here. Beautiful!
Post a Comment