Monday, May 5, 2008

Water movement

I have enjoyed looking at water movement - it is soothing to wild!


This is a pool at Giant Springs bubbling up... very soothing...


The movement here is lazy and calming!!

Now this is a wild water pic!!

16 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

Looks fantastic. Makes me want to sit by the side there for hours at a time! How very soothing. Great pictures.

Wrena said...

I can hear it, right now! There is something in running water rather live or forced (sprinkler) that is so inviting to me. I have to try to find new water to pix.

Carl said...

Ha Ha, we should have car pooled! Such a great place to take pictures, eh? Were these with your new camera?

Auntie M said...

Yes, they are on the new toy! :) Haven't used it much, but hope to get more time with it soon.

Traci K said...

Great water shots! That's a big fish!

Traci K said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention...those of you who live in "Great Falls" are clearly at an advantage here!:)

Auntie M said...

Agreed! :)

Carl said...

For a small 'fee' we could take pictures by proxy for the disadvantaged ones. ;) But even the landlocked states have big cities with majestic fountains

All American Family said...

ahh...I love the sound of rushing water...nothing like it to "clear your head" of some of life's worries.

The J's said...

Great pictures, and re: carl's comment, yes, but in our lovely landlocked state our biggest "city" is 3 hrs away. Also Nebraska towns are not exactly known for their majestic fountains...Evidently not a priority in landscaping here!!

Carl said...

MJ - Hum, I could draw you up some plans (complete with shopping list) and you can build that majestic fountain in your backyard...oh wait, they are supposed to be in the front yard next to the curved driveway. ;)

We are spoiled here, hope to convince everyone to come visit and vacation here to enjoy some of the treasures we take for granted! For those who can't come here, enjoy the beauty one picture at a time...

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kristen... I love the sound of water and can "hear" it in these pictures, swirling, sloshing, crashing. Beautiful.

Donna and Jim said...

Did you have your fishing pole along? Cool pictures!

Mimi/Susan said...

I really enjoyed the "movement" in your pictures, Auntie M. I've been really interested in waterfalls lately and the northern part of our state has lots of them. Great job.

ducknme said...

I agree with Donna, I'd be looking for a fishihng pole even though I don't much care for carp. Beautiful pics though!

Auntie M said...

These are not carp - they are rainbow trout at the hatchery. They have a permanent display of very large fish!