I will post my feeble efforts. I really enjoyed this challenge but wasn't able to get pictures made in the evening as often as I wanted.
Fenials. SOOC as the PW would say.
A huge cell tower. To get all of it in a picture made it appear "lost"
Street light at 8PM
Jet ski. The husband didn't seem to understand "stop" or "slowdown", therefore never got the jet ski centered in the lake.
Sort of a reverse silhouette. The sun's ray reflected in the wake of the boat
Chateau Elan. This is a replica of a 16th century French Loire Valley chateau
Chateau Elan in the daylight.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Mish Mash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments or thoughts:
Great pictures. Thanks for showing the daylight picture of the Chateau to go along with the silhoutte. I like the last water shot too with the reflection. Makes me want to be there too, but our water is cccccccooooollllddddd still.
Hey Mimi/Susan ;-)
Love the photos. I love the clouds behind the cell phone tower. It makes the photo look really cool.
Neat pictures! Great shapes and perspectives.
Great variety in subject matter! The finials are cool and I am very jealous that you have a vineyard with a chateau to hang out at.
Great shots! You included a such a variety. Good job!
I love the shots! Especially the one of the reflection on the water!
I'm with Amy...the vineyard place looks really inviting!:)
Post a Comment