Ian got this balloon at the grocery store and I loved the luminosity of the balloon in contrast with his silhouette.
'
'
'
'
I'm glad I got this in before convention started I thought I might have to skip this one, but I did manage to sneak it in after all.

11 comments or thoughts:
This is so natural looking... I love it. There is really an "atmosphere" about this photo. It looks like he's showing his balloon to the sun.
Such a superb photo. I really like the contrast between the child and the balloon. The yellow really stands out.
Happy convention time!
Great shot! See ya soon!
Too cool, I love the use of the sunlight and shadow, really gives the picture some charisma.
Great idea to have him in silhouette and the ballon catching sun. I like the sun bouncing off his hair also.
I love this picture! You really captured the contrast great!
Wow, Tara! This picture looks so nostalgic! I too love the contrast between light and dark! Wonderful picture!
I love the contrast in your picture! Great shot.
Tara! Awesome photo.
I love this picture! It could have been made in 1958 or 2008. Shows a little boy at play. Someday you'll look at this pictue and sigh over his childhood left behind far too soon!
That's a great picture! The yellow balloon almost makes the grass look yellow from that perspective too!
Post a Comment