I don't go here regularly but thought the structure might be worth a photo with no great significance. I did want to subjects other than out doors. But almost positive we will repeat some of our labels in the future with more difficulty. Greatful for a challange, too!
This is not a silhouette but I had to try it.
I might be able to get another but convention is this week so no promises!
I am looking forward to lots of cool pix when we get home.


11 comments or thoughts:
I like the flag. The pole is in silhouette, the stars are in silhouette, and the rest is kind of glowing. Very pretty.
Brilliant colors, Wrena. I love the crispness you were able to capture.
I like he flag too. You did a good job with the church building too. This was pretty tricky. Everyone is coming up with good ideas though.
Sweet pictures, cuz. Now that I look at your flag picture I know I have one in my archives somewhere of a flag that is against a sunset...hum, might have to go digging.
great job! I love your photos!!
That's weird, I thought I left a comment and it's not here. Maybe I got distracted with the kids and didn't submit it.
Anyway, what I wanted to say is I love them both. The church building looks like it is taken against a full moon, but I guess it is the sun since the moons not full yet?
Also, although the flag is not "technically" a silhoutte.. I think it is stunning. You should enter that one in your fair!
I think these pictures are absolutely genius! They really show how far you've come in your photography skills! I like that you went out of your comfort zone to take these pictures. Sometimes the best pictures that we take aren't of subjects that we love taking pictures of! Fabulous job, Wrena! :D
Good post! I absolutely love the flag picture... it is an awesome picture!! It is beautiful!!
Wrena - I loved the photos. Absolutely awesome. Good job!
I think both of your pictures are beautiful. Great job!
Great pictures, Wrena! I can say I'm just glad that those people in the first picture didn't try to recruit you (smile).:)
Post a Comment