Trees against a sun colored by the thick smoke from forest fires last summer.

This is the sign that welcomed you at the place where we went to a wedding for our niece and now our nephew-in-law! I loved the outline against the deepening evening sky.

This is a 'homesteaders' memorial that was made by a cousin to honor our grandparents who homesteaded north of Wolf Point Montana. It was placed in the area that they lived at that time. If you look close you see a cast iron skillet, a flat iron, a plow shear and the wheel that is the basis for it all, is one of the actual wheels off the tractor they used to break up the prairie when they began to farm.


11 comments or thoughts:
First, please tell that bird to come visit here!!! I enjoyed the first two pictures and especially the sky in the second. It looks like a storm rolling in, very pretty.
Wow, you have been busy! Great Pictures...
Great photos! I especially like the Homestead Memorial. A special tribute to your grandparents. I also like the bird. How nice of it to pose for you. You caught it just right!
I can't add much other than 2nd the great pictures!
So many nice ones! I really like the double silhouette you captured in the wedding sign one. The sign and horse against the sky and the horse's head against the sign. Beautiful! And I like the unusual backlighting from the LV waterfall pictures. Thanks for sharing all of these!
I think you did a great job on all of them, really good!!
I like all of them, but I expecially love the wedding sign pic! It's just......so cool! The fountains are pretty awesome too! Great job, Auntie Mary! You take such great pictures in a wide variety of subjects!
We are thinking that the bird might have hit the window and was a bit stunned as he just sat there and we were just about two feed from him. After a bit he flew away.
I love all of them. Escpecially the vegas one. Beautiful!
I enjoyed all of these pictures and the diverse stories they portrayed. Great shots!
I like them all...hard to pick a favorite. The waterfall is really neat!
Post a Comment