Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lightning

I hope it's okay to post again. I spent about a half an hour yesterday taking pictures during a storm. It was a little nerve wracking so I didn't go out onto the porch. I propped the door open and stayed in the doorway. Like that was going to protect me or something????


8 comments or thoughts:

parose said...

Awesome pictures! And you were so brave to get them. I have great respect for lightning too, but I also find it awe-inspiring. It's not easy to catch it with a camera. Good job!

Wrena said...

Your pix are so FABULOUS!!!

Mimi/Susan said...

Great pictures. Let's see, don't I remember being told to stay away from windows and doors when it's lightening? :)

The J's said...

Wow!! You got it. They're great!
I'm going to be grabbing my camera next time it storms for sure.

Donna and Jim said...

Those are awesome photos. I bet your neighbor would love that photo of their house in the lighting.

Auntie M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie M said...

What wonderful pictures!! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Do you know how many times I've tried to capture lightning and haven't yet?? What are your secrets?