Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're moving

I got tired of trying to coordinate with the kiddies for pictures I wanted to capture of them on their zip line, so will post what I have. The first two are of things that you just have to know are in action. The first picture was made during the hunter/jumper portion of a horse show. The second picture was made last Sat. when I was sitting on the dock practicing panning skiers on the water. Something caught my eye and I saw this beautiful parasail. I got some panning pictures, but it was much prettier in focus. The last picture actually shows the water movement. I enjoyed this challenge and look forward to the next one.


8 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

LOVE your photos! The last one really shows depth of field!

Carin said...

The last one is my fave. Like the depth of field you have going on there. Good job!

Carl said...

Wow....Awesome...Great Post

parose said...

Fantastic post. The last one is my favorite too! Terrific!

Wrena said...

NEATO!

Auntie M said...

NICE!! What a nice variety of shots!! Good post.

Anonymous said...

What is the second one? I thought parachute or hang glider then saw the tether rope. Is it pulled behind something? I really like the water action in the last one, too.

Mimi/Susan said...

It's a parasail pulled by a boat.