Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Moving...

O.K. Patty, I admit that like you, I tried to get some lightening shots the other night, but after missing several bolts, I finally gave in and said I'd try my hand at other things. Although you can't really see the action, this tree was being blown sideways by the wind.
We see them come...
We see them go...

5 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

They look great. Good job.

parose said...

Yes, those lightning pictures are hard to catch. Nice job of capturing the boys coming and going.

The J's said...

Nice job!
I was trying to get some on the trees, high grasses blowing too, kind of a hard thing to catch I thought. Next time I try lightening, I thought maybe the rapid fire auto shots setting would work. Maybe if it's more consistent lightening(?)
Kids are always a sure bet :*) It's just figuring out the right settings!

Mimi/Susan said...

I "see" the tree blowing! I'm going to post one that you "see" the same way. And the boys are definitely moving (aren't they always?). :)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to work on these kind of action shots, too. The panning technique takes some practice, along with knowing some settings on my camera, which I'm slow at learning.