Here's one more, I was trying the "panning" idea,
but I was feeling a little like Carl on his post...just a blurry picture!
I took the kids to the park yesterday to try and get some action shots, so here's some of my results. I tried some of the settings on my camera that I'd not messed with before, and took a ton of pictures. Unfortunately I can't really remember "which pictures were what settings!"
I did get some fun results tho, and had a little fun with the water thing also, since I didn't get to try that one at the time.
Monday, June 23, 2008
My Attempts
category ~ Action
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments or thoughts:
Looking good!
looks like a fun time... ah, is summer actually finally here?
Great shots! I really like the 2nd bike pic, it looks like he's going supersonic fast.
It's summer time! Fun shots.
Me again. You added another. The panning one is my favorite.
Oh, for the carefree days of summer!! :) Great post!!
This has been a fun challenge. I like the picture you added with the panning. I'm working on that too, but it's hard for me to get a really good pix.
For some reason, I'm really liking the picture with the blurry biker and the focused trees. Kind of like a fleeting visage... is he there or not?? Nice collection.
Post a Comment