I took this photo last year of a friend, Sarah, when we went on a hike up Picacho Peak, here in Arizona. I always try to take "new" photos for the photo challenge but not sure I'm going to be able to do that by the 15th. If I do, I'll post it but for now, this one will have to do.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments or thoughts:
Unique picture. I really like it. I'm like you, Donna, I don't think I'm going to have too many new pictures for this challenge. I hope we are allowed to use any photos we have new or old.
Nice! I like the shape created from the negative space.
Previous shots are fine. Part of my challenge to myself when I joined was to learn by taking new photos for each challenge but for some I've had to dig into the historical files.
It's always interesting to see the "vision" others have for a topic.
Good job!
What a great shot... the contrast of the depth of hues is awesome as well as the subject!!
Fantastic picture! Looks like it must have been quite a hike but well worth the view!
Great Picture!
Donna! What a fantastic shot! I'd frame and hang that one if I were you!
I think that this picture is fantastic. It doesn't hurt that your friend has quite the figure to do a silhouette of either! I'm not sure if I should post my measly efforts now!
I was at quite the quandary in deciding if I should comment on the figure, me being a red blooded male and all, but I see Mimi has beat me to it. Great picture and don't feel bad for digging in your archives, I did a little digging myself for this one.
Great picture! I really like it
I like the composition of this picture, how half of it is dark. I also like how the "figure" of the rock echoes the figure of your friend.
Post a Comment