Like others I had to dig into my previous sunset photos. Here are a few I've taken on our travels. I didn't enhance any of the photos - what you see is what I saw...except for the last picture.
Florida - Atlantic Ocean
Like others I had to dig into my previous sunset photos. Here are a few I've taken on our travels. I didn't enhance any of the photos - what you see is what I saw...except for the last picture.
category ~ sunsets
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
10 comments or thoughts:
Wow! I love the fact that the sun rises and sets in Iraq, too. Sometimes I forget that... and just think of the horror of constant conflict there and unsettled lives those poor people have to endure. It's wonderful to know there is beauty there, amid the tumult.
Beautiful! And the one from Iraq gave me goosebumps.
You have an great variety here from across the world!
So glad that you included the Iraq one. It's a nice change from the pictures that we see so often from there.
So glad that you included the Iraq one. It's a nice change from the pictures that we see so often from there.
So many different colors, all created by the same event still amazes me. Glad to see the sunset in Iraq in a picture, Like I have been known to say, "They are people too."
Great pictures - such colors!!
Great post.
Yep, it's all been said so ~ ditto
Ditto here too. Love the photos. Great shots from all over. Great post.
Beautiful Patty! All that's missing is the sunset over the waters of Denmark!:)
How true! Guess I'll have to take a trip over there and get one myself.
: )
Post a Comment