Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pastel Beauty

I'll not be seeing a prettier sunrise or sunset in the next 2 weeks so will post these made 2 yrs ago. These were taken in Seagrove, Fl. I got up(on vacation!!)at 5AM in order to watch the sunrise--it was so worth it. That same day we were on the beach at sunset and this beautiful sailboat went by. I have not edited these pictures to change the color.


9 comments or thoughts:

Melissa O. said...

both pictures are beautiful!!!!!

parose said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Ocean sunsets are so beautiful and the one of the sailboat portrays such peace.

<3 Sierra said...

Wow...My jaw just dropped when I saw your first picture! Gorgeous!

Carl said...

WOW...Your pictures just reminded me that I really need a vacation! Kudos on being at the right place and the right time with a camera. I enjoyed way to many awesome sunsets and had only my leaky brain to save the moment. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the angles of the sand against the waves and the way it draws you eyes up to those breathtaking clouds.

Donna and Jim said...

Awesome colors. I need a vacation too.

The J's said...

These are stunning! It's restful just looking at them...although I'd rather be there!!

Auntie M said...

Wonderful shots - I love the blue sea, the blue sky and the blue boat!! Exceptional shot.

Traci K said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the blue in the last one!